BHS ANNOUNCEMENTS 1/4-6/2017
• Due to the possibility of severe weather BHS will dismiss Friday, January 6th at 1 pm. All games for Friday have been canceled. Saturday games TBD.
• Anyone who is interested in trying out for the BHS tennis team must pick up a tryout form in the assistant principal's office. You must have a physical on file before you will be allowed to try out. Turn in completed forms to assistant principal's office by Friday, Jan. 20. Tryouts will be held at Brookhill Tennis Center Jan. 23 and 24 at 3:45.
• FASFA for Seniors – FASFA is a free application for federal student aid. You can get free assistance with your FASFA here on January 18th. You must sign up for an appointment w/ Mrs. Risher.
• Beauty Pageant forms can be picked up in room 229 or 231. Forms are due back to Coach Vinson or Coach Case by January 27th.
• Yearbooks can be pre-ordered at a discounted rate of $60 for a limited time. Order forms are available now at the front window of the attendance office and the front desk of the library. You can also order online at jostensyearbooks.com
• FCA meets on Friday mornings at 7:30 in the library. Everyone is welcome to attend.
• ACT and SAT test and registration dates are listed on the BHS website under highlights.
ACT REMINDERS: Students taking the ACT - reminder to bring the following items:
Your admission ticket with your photo on it
A valid picture ID (cannot be expired)
• After parking in the morning you may not hang out in parking lot or in your car. You must come on to campus. Once on campus you may not leave.
• Reminder: The road between the high school and cemetery is closed during the school day. No traffic or deliveries are to be made through that road.
Read More »