BHS SUMMER HOURS
Beginning July 29th
As school begins we have several meetings (federal, state, and district required) that staff must attend. Some of these meetings require all staff members (including secretaries and custodians – so phones may not be answered and doors maybe locked if no one can work the front office) to attend. If you need to see someone an appointment is best. Walk-ins will be seen as personnel is available. Appointments will take priority.
Traditional Registration will be Monday and Tuesday July 29, 30 – from 8-11:30 and 1-3. If you have a unique issue you may have to return as admins will be in meetings all day both days. No registration will be taken after July 30th until students return. ALL registration (including proofs of residency) must be completed by August 16th. After that your student may not return until proofs are turned in.
- Senior Pictures – MS School Pictures 127 Hillcrest Circle, Brandon, MS 39042 Phone: 601-936-6847
- August 1 – Freshmen Orientation – 6 pm start, be here a few minutes early
- August 6 – Students first day – arrive by 7:40 am, go to 1st Block by 8 am
- August 6 – 10 – Go to homeroom after 2nd block each day & turn in forms
- ALL FORMS MUST BE IN BY AUGUST 16th IN ORDER FOR YOUR STUDENT TO REMAIN ENROLLED AT BHS.
Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s) are required to have a valid MS Driver’s License or MS Photo ID (obtain from MDOT License Center) in addition to two (2) Proofs of Residency (one (1) each from the lists below) to register their child/children.
Group 1 (choose only one (1) from this list)
- Mortgage Statement (dated within the last 45 days)
- Property Tax Display Form
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application Form
- Filed Property or Warranty Deed (dated during the actual school year)
- Apartment or Home Lease/Agreement
Group 2 (choose only one (1) from this list)
- Cable Statement/Bill (includes the following: Cable One, DirecTV, or U-Verse)
- Water Statement/Bill
- Solid Waste Statement/Bill
- Gas Statement/Bill
- Electric Statement/Bill
(Bill reading or statement dates must be within 45 days of school registration)