Librarian: Mrs. April Clopton
Assistant Librarian: Mrs. Cynthia Cameron
The library is a specialized academic collection of materials to be used to support and enrich the curriculum and to provide for the developmental needs of our students.
Our goals are to:
- Provide access to sources of information, technology, facilities and professional services.
- Give teachers and students support and instruction in evaluating and using information sources and literature.
- Provide a collection of literature that reflects human experience, creativity and diversity.
- Provide a balanced collection of accurate, unbiased factual materials in books, electronic databases and other information formats.
- Promote reading as a means of gaining facility in the use of the language and in building a general body of knowledge.
- Partner with teachers in utilizing the MS Curriculum Framework and other educational benchmarks and programs.